[SI-LIST] : What did y'all see at DAC 2000?

From: Andrew Phillips ([email protected])
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 02:37:48 PDT

Hi all,

I didn't make it to DAC 2000 - too far to walk from Zurich - but I'm
sure many of you did.

I am interested to know what people saw that was cool, and not-so-cool,
in the way of new stuff for signal integrity and high-speed digital
design analysis - or anything else that you thought was groovy.

If you have time to send me a short (or long!) email about what you saw
- please send it here [email protected]
I'll put together a summary of any info I get and post it to the SI-list
- as well as on my SI-info site (more contributors needed here!):
http://www.scs.ch/~andrew/hsdd/hsdd.html

Cheers,
Andrew Phillips
Supercomputing Systems AG