RE: [SI-LIST] : DIFF PAIRS

From: Larry Miller ([email protected])
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 13:52:42 PDT

If you got, like, 65 ohms the problem is that your dielectric thickness is
too big. If you want 8-mil traces you should be more like 0.005".

There is a handy-dandy impedance calculator available for free download at
UltraCad.com that I use all the time for "close enuf" PCB trace
calculations.

Larry Miller