RE: [SI-LIST] : Upper limit of interplane capacitance

From: Chan, Michael ([email protected])
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 10:03:28 PDT

I would like to point out that what would be the impedance look like when
you looks at it from the center of the two plates viewing from the top? Can
you still qualify it as a rectangular wave guide as the wave is spread out
in
360 degree other than in one particular direction. Instead of calling it the

traditional "characteristic impedance" I would prefer to see it as " driving

point impedance". Any comment from any guru ????

Michael Chan