RE: [SI-LIST] : just starting

From: Greim, Michael (mgreim@mc.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 04:38:22 PDT

If you go to the following web site and then to the page
bibliography resource page, you will find a comprehensive
list of texts that should prove to be a good starting point
for you. Of course, the recently classic starting point is
Howard Johnson's book, High Speed Digital Design, a
handbook of black magic. Best of luck

        http://www.bogatinenterprises.com/

Best Regards,

Michael Greim