Re: [SI-LIST] : Transmission Line Book

From: deutsch@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 06:27:23 PDT

You could try sending a note to the author at IBM at matick@us.ibm.com
or contact him at 914 945-1210. I am sure he would be happy to help you.
Alina Deutsch

Gary Steinkogler <kogler@earthlink.net>@silab.eng.sun.com on 05/17/2000
09:41:38 PM

Please respond to si-list@silab.eng.sun.com

Sent by: owner-si-list@silab.eng.sun.com

To: "'si-list@silab.eng.sun.com'" <si-list@silab.eng.sun.com>
cc:
Subject: [SI-LIST] : Transmission Line Book

I have tried to locate the following book:

     Transmission Lines For Digital and Communication Networks: An
Introduction to Transmission Lines, High-Frequency and
     High-Speed Pulse Characteristics by Richard E. Matick, ISBN 0780311213

but I am not having any luck. I have tried IEEE, bestedeal.com,
evenbetter.com (2 of the better book search engines) - both new and used.

Anybody know how I can obtain a copy?

Gary Steinkogler