[SI-LIST] : About S2Ibis.

From: Song In-myung (imsong@itx03.internex.co.kr)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 01:51:24 PDT

Hello.
I am sorry about my many questions about Spice to IBIS.
But, please help me, I don't have any person who can solve this problem.

My question is "Does the S2Ibis need the Spice program such as pspice, spice2, spice3, or etc?"

Please reply me.

Regard.

Assistance Manager(http://www.internex.co.kr/~imsong)
897-15 Haedong Bidg. Daechidong. Kangnamgu. Seoul. Korea.
Internex Ltd.(http://www.internex.co.kr ; http://www.pcbkorea.com)
CAD Division
TEL : 822-553-2274
FAX : 822-554-8031
Nryȥhȥ]ǧu隊[h&ȥi˧r^ءƠzPԔ )b+PԔ ,Xؠz_^nq )b֫rzƫyz"nWm