Re: [SI-LIST] : Point to Point Timing Budget and BER Calculations

From: Dima Smolyansky ([email protected])
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 17:06:50 PDT

Ron:

Would you classify the pattern-dependent jitter, which results from
crosstalk between the lines and even-odd mode delay variability, as part of
your overall jitter in the system? That can definitely be simulated if one
as a dependable model of coupling between the lines.

Thanks,

Dima Smolyansky
TDA Systems, Inc.
11140 SW Barbur Blvd., Suite 100