RE: [SI-LIST] : May 9th Presentation: "Radiation from Edge Effects in Printe...

From: Chris Rokusek ([email protected])
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 16:42:47 PDT

Jim,

Aahh-- the old put your money where your mouth is! I see what happens when
I post too often in one week!

Can't be 100% sure but its not likely at this time since we're currently
committed to supporting University of Missouri-Rolla for their excellent EMI
research.

Perhaps a company with a much higher P/E would be interested ;) !

Chris Rokusek
Innoveda