RE: [SI-LIST] : RF boards

From: Moran, Brian P ([email protected])
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 14:41:07 PDT

Sal,

You are write that most vendors have optimized their process for certain
laminate suppliers. However, Nelco is a very popular material. GETEK vs
Nelco13 is a common tradeoff since GE is a terrible supplier, I understand.
In genreral I have always specified material as GETEK or equivalent, and let
the vendor make a case for his preference. If you are unsure get the
laminate specs and compare key parameters.

Brian P. Moran
Intel Corporation, FM6-45
1900 Praire City Road
Folsom, CA 95630