Re: [SI-LIST] : Conducted noise emission diagnosis device

From: [email protected]
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 10:03:29 PDT

You're probably referring to the "LISN-Mate" made by EMC Services Inc., which is
basically a differential mode rejection device. You can do the same thing with
any current probe that works in your frequency range of interest. Just cut off
the jacketing on the power cord and run the power and neutral conductors through
the probe in the "normal" direction, then reverse one of the conductors. It
should give you a pretty good idea which mode is dominant.

Best regards,

Brent DeWitt
Datex-Ohmeda
Louisville, CO

[email protected] on 04/20/2000 11:27:30 PM

Please respond to [email protected]