RE: [SI-LIST] : Differential Signalling and Crosstalk

From: Chung, Sinh ([email protected])
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 06:49:30 PDT

For diff. signals, you want the routing of the two to be close
to one another as much as possible and matched length so that even when
noise
coupled to the diff. signals, they will be cancelled out since you only
looking at the
difference of the two signals. I'm implying that the coupled noise is
hopefully common mode noise.
So routing the signals so that they are close to one another is important,
and you need them to be symetric.