[SI-LIST] : job openings

From: Paul Galloway ([email protected])
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 04:56:57 PDT

Chip2Chip, Inc. has several positions open in the areas of
Signal Integrity (R&D and applications/support), Digital
Circuit Design, and full custom analog/mixed signal CMOS
circuits.

Positions(s) are located in both our San Jose and Boston
(Lowell) offices.

Since this is the SI list I'll only detail the SI requirements,
see our website (www.chip2chip.com) for others. Open for both
junior and senior levels of experience.

Job Description:

Design, modeling/simulation and characterization of high-speed
systems (packages, printed circuit boards, connectors, cables)

Duties may include all SI aspects from planning, through
simulation and verification. Experience working with or
characterizing parts/boards in a lab environment a plus. Position
will also require working with ASIC designers on I/O driver
requirements, interface timing and optimization of device pinout.
Experience working with high performance I/O technologies such as
SSTL and LVDS, knowledge and use of SPICE. Duties may also include
developing technical documentation and creating reference designs.

Candidate should have a BSEE, MSEE, or PhD-EE. Knowledge of
microwave engineering is a plus. Experience with DSO, TDR, VNA
measurement techniques is a plus. Experience in SONET/SDH systems
design a plus. Experience with one or more of HSPICE/SPICE, Quad,
SpecctraQuest, Ansoft or similar is also required.

Resumes to: Kaaren Yarborough at [email protected]
or questions to me at [email protected]