Re: [SI-LIST] : Differential Signalling and Crosstalk

From: Doug Brooks ([email protected])
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 16:02:32 PDT

Lisa,

There is an article on our web site entitled
"Impedance Terminations: What's the Value?"
It specifically describes the coupling that occurs when two traces are
routed close together, and why this mutual coupling can be beneficial in
the case of differential signals.

http://www.ultracad.com

Doug Brooks

.