[SI-LIST] : differential impedance

From: Sean Murray ([email protected])
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 11:18:31 PDT

        We currently have an application that requires some signals to
be 150 ohms (stripline if possible?); with them being routed as
differential pairs so that their impedance is 75 ohms. Anyone have any
experience with this as stripline. We have done them as microstrip
before and at 100/50 stripline, but never 150/75.

Regards,
Sean Murray
Sales Manager

M&M Specialties Inc.