Re: [SI-LIST] : anybody fielding newbie questions??

From: Dave Hoover ([email protected])
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 13:33:27 PDT

I have one first....please add a redundant grnd plane
in the center to make 10 layers. This will keep the
PCB balanced from the center out which will decrease
the possibility of warpage. (Also, the fabricator
would build it as a 10 layer anyways but would just
etch all the copper off one side of something. So if
you'd be charged for it anyways....why not add the
extra plane.)

Dave
--- Robison Michael R CNIN <[email protected]>