[SI-LIST] : Signal Integrity AE for Xilinx

From: Vern Dunbrack ([email protected])
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 12:33:04 PDT

Hi all,

With the rapid expansion of the Xilinx Design Center in Nashua New
Hampshire we currently have a position open for a Signal Integrity
Engineer. If you have any interest in talking about the position please
contact me at the e-mail address below with your contact information.

mailto:[email protected]

Attached is the Job Description.

Regards,
Vern

Job Title: Applications Engineer

Job Responsibilities: Responsible for providing PCB/Packaging/Board
layout expertise. Specific focus of this position is on High Speed
Digital Systems and Signal Integrity. Create application notes and
board level systems that demonstrate design and layout techniques for
high frequency systems. Develop EDA Signal Analysis Tool demonstrations
that show superior Xilinx packaging and I/O performance. Educate and
train Field Applications Engineers on proper techniques and issues with
high performance boards. Work closely with the field to analyze and
solve customer problems. Provide field support for various Signal
Integrity tools and IBIS models. Other activities can include the
preparation of presentations, white papers and other marketing
collateral to explain technical details of the products and competitive
analysis of other vendors' products.

Job Requirements: BSEE. Five plus years experience in design and
layout of high speed systems or equivalent EDA experience. Must have
used Signal Analysis tools and have a solid understanding of issues
involving signal integrity such as: ground bounce, noise margins,
impedance matching, transmission line, termination schemes, cross talk,
bypassing. Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.