RE: [SI-LIST] : board-level simulation for differential signals

From: Daniel Wei ([email protected])
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 00:08:37 PDT

SI-gurus,

I make up seven simple files for QUAD/XTK simulation.
Anyone who is interested in this can simulate it right away.

The DIF net belongs to Differential-Driver approach,
and the MDC+ and MDC- nets belong to Multi-Driver approach.
The model, coupling, and net topology are all the same,
but the results are different.
Comment is welcome!

Regards,

Daniel Wei