[SI-LIST] : board-level simulation for differential signals

From: Daniel Wei ([email protected])
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 04:45:28 PDT

Hi,

Does anyone have the experience in simulating differential signals by QUAD,
HSPICE, or IS ?
I appreciate any suggestion or experience.

However, I had simulated differential signals by QUAD, but there are two
ways to do it.
One method is to simulate by defining Differential Driver and Receiver PINs,
another method is by defining Multi-Driver Control file.
And I found that the results of the above two methods are not the same
(waveform and timing).
Note that the driver model had been adjusted to make both pull-up and
pull-down symmetric.
What make them different ?

If you had the HSPICE simulation experiences, which model did you use ?
Or do you have the IS experience ?

Thanks a million.

Regards,

Daniel Wei