Re: [SI-LIST] : Reflections on clock line

From: Tham Kok Tong ([email protected])
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 17:49:19 PDT

Hi

Thanks guys.
Finally I changed my clock line to T topology and it works.
Besides the clock line I also have a lot of data lines which are connected
in daisy-chain.
Is there any other solution to solve this reflection problem for 20in
daisy-chain with 8 loads(5pF each) without termination for date line? The
rising time is about 2ns.

Regards,
KT.THAM