Re: [SI-LIST] : 18 layer stackup question

From: Dave Hoover ([email protected])
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 09:51:37 PDT

Ellis,
From a fabrication stand point, the stack-up is
leading
edge. 3 pairs of ZBC-2000-TM, the ZBC locations forces
one to use core construction as opposed to foil
lamination (on the outer material sets). There would
be
a bit of slip sliding to optimize during manufacturing
(dimensional stability). Are the linewidths at .004"?
If so, the manufacturing yields would increase using
1/2 oz on the signals along with a better chance to
target and achieve 50 Ohms.

Dave