Re: [SI-LIST] : Parallel Plate Capacitance for Bypass

From: Andrew Phillips ([email protected])
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 02:27:08 PDT

e wrote:

> Lee,
>
> This is pretty useful info. Do you know where I can get other info on FR-4 and other board dialectric materials compiled together in one reference?

check out - A Tutorial on PCB Materials - (by Lee Ritchie) - MS Word format
http://www.speedingedge.com/docs/tutorial.doc

Cheers,

Andrew Phillips
Supercomputing Systems AG
Zurich Switzerland

High-Speed Digital Design Topics - help build a useful, peer-reviewed design info source.
http://www.scs.ch/~andrew/hsdd/hsdd.html