Re: [SI-LIST] : SI FAQ Proposal

From: Andrew Phillips ([email protected])
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 06:26:06 PDT

"Grasso, Charles (Chaz)" wrote:

> Doesn't the archive list function as a quasi FAQ?

It does of course - but sometimes it's a little daunting to wade through looking for the info you're after - and plenty of subjects manage to get revisited here. I (others too I think) was hoping that
creation of a decent FAQ/info source - even if it simply summarises discussions that have taken place on the forum - would be a worthwhile exercise.

Material is starting to come together now - particular thanks to Kim Helliwell who has contributed some info about Using IBIS Models.
Please check it out:
http://www.scs.ch/~andrew/hsdd/hsdd.html

Any comments, criticisms or help is much appreciated. I am slowly going through the SI-list archive picking out subjects that have either been frequently asked or have generated a healthy discussion -
I'll add this info as I can.

Cheers,
Andrew Phillips
Supercomputing Systems AG