[SI-LIST] : Reflections on clock line

From: Tham Kok Tong ([email protected])
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 11:15:04 PDT

Hi,

I have a 20in long 50MHz clock line which connected to 8 loads(5.5pF per
load). (Vcc=3.3)
I used daisy-chain to connect all loads but the waveform of the nearest
receiver (respective to the driver) only swing between 1V and 2V. The
waveform of the furthest receiver overshoot above 4V.
I think reflection is the main reason and I had put an end termination
but
there is no improvement for the nearest receiver waveform.
Anybody have any ideal to solve this problem?
I appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Thanks.

Regards,
KT.THAM