Re: [SI-LIST] : SI FAQ Proposal

From: Istvan NOVAK ([email protected])
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 07:19:11 PST

Alex,

Here are my browser bookmarks for signal-integrity and emc databases:

Signal-integrity e-mail reflector/list (SI-List) archive:
http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si-list/index.html

Bogatin Enterprises (Eric Bogatin): http://www.bogatinenterprises.com/
UltraCAD Design Inc, (Doug Brooks); http://www.ultracad.com/
Schelto van Dorn's webpage on the physical layer of high-speed digital
interconnect standards: http://www.schelto.com/
University of Missouri-Rolla Electromagnetic Compatibility Laboratory (Todd
Hubing): http://www.emclab.umr.edu/
High Speed Digital Design (Dr. Howard Johnson): http://signalintegrity.com/
Electrical Integrity homepage (Istvan Novak):
http://home.att.net/~istvan.novak/index.html
The Speeding Edge (Lee Ritchey): http://www.speedingedge.com/
North East Systems Associates, Inc (Dr. Edward Sayre): http://www.nesa.com/
EMC and ESD webpage (Doug Smith): http://emcesd.com/
EMF-EMI Control Inc., (Don White): http://www.emf-emi.com/

Agilent Test and Measurement Application Note center:
http://www.tm.agilent.com/tmo/Notes/English/
IPC (Institute for Interconnecting and Packaging Electronic Circuits):
http://www.ipc.org/html/fsresources.htm
IBM Microelectronics technical library: http://www.chips.ibm.com/techlib/
IBM patent library: http://www.patents.ibm.com/ibm.html
IMAPS (International Microelectronics And Packaging Society (IMAPS):
http://www.imaps.org/publicat.htm
Lucent (Bell Labs) Technical Journal:
http://www.lucent.com/minds/techjournal/findex.html
National Semiconductor ApplicationNote center:
http://www.national.com/apnotes/
TDA Systems: http://www.tdasystems.com/
Texas Instruments Application Note center:
http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/apps/index.htm
Trenew Electronic GmbH: http://www.trenew.com/eseiten/litera_e.htm
UK-EMC Information Centre: http://www.emc-journal.co.uk/

Cahners journals' superpage: http://www.smtmag.com/
CircuiTree magazine: http://www.circuitree.com/
EE Times magazine: http://www.eetimes.com/
High Density Interconnect (HDI) online: http://www.hdi-online.com/
Microwave Journal: http://www.mwjournal.com/
Printed Circuit Design Magazine: http://www.pcdmag.com/
Printed Circuit Fab (PC Fab) online: http://www.pcfab.com/
SMT Magazine: http://www.smtmag.com/

I am sure others could add to the list quickly

Regards

Istvan Novak
SUN Microsystems