Re: [SI-LIST] : how to combine multi components together with Orcad layout

From: Yu Wang ([email protected])
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 07:04:47 PST

Thanks, John,
Your suggestion is helpful. But the other thing I have
to face is the connections to GND and PWR. If let the
Orcad autoroute them, I am not always satified with
the result. If I do it one by one, it's boring and
time wasting. So I 'm wondering if there is a function
which can remeber what I do and just follow me or I
can combine the ICs and the connections as one unit.

wy

=====