RE: [SI-LIST] : Number of GND/Power pins in a connector ?

From: Fokken, Gregg J. ([email protected])
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 08:15:37 PST

If you're using CMOS rail-to-rail, your GND connector pins will see
essentially the same switching current that you're PWR pins will see.
However, if your board is well bypassed as you say, then you don't need to
worry about switching current in either PWR or GND pins at the board edge
(only steady-state as you mention).