RE: [SI-LIST] : SI FAQ Proposal

From: Liang, Hongbo (Subsidiary) ([email protected])
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 06:26:05 PST

It's a very good idea to create a reference website as more and more digital
designers get
involved in SI issues. And it's also great for a FAQ database maintained by
experts out
there. I'm new to SI and often get confused when following up the discussion on
SI-list because
there were so many different opinions even on some basic issues.

Istvan, could you give us a list of those SI links before someone create a
reference website?
I'm in China and as I know there're many engineers working on SI issues in
China. Most of them
can only get resources/references on SI through Web just like me.

Alex Liang
Harris Corporations China