AW: [SI-LIST] : Lab procedures for TDR

From: Ulrich Mussler ([email protected])
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 01:35:33 PST

Hello, Kevin,

there are some interesting articles to this topic from Tek and HP,
especially for analyzing of striplines etc. You'll find them on their web
pages.
Assume your problems deals with results and interpretation of multiple
reflected and supersitioned signals, doesn't it ?

Regards

Ulrich Mu�ler
ILM
RIA-BTR Prod.-GmbH