Re: [SI-LIST] : SI FAQ Proposal

From: [email protected]
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 17:00:19 PST

Hi Ray (and everyone),

It's funny you should look into this and say there is so few volunteers.
Seems Howard Johnson/Lee Ritchey/Doug Brooks are already available:

http://www.signalintegrity.com - Howard Johnson, online
http://www.chipcenter.com/signalintegrity/main.html (sig int/hi-speed)
http://www.ultracad.com - Doug Brooks, online

Lee Ritchey is available thru emails. If you don't have his email, or
don't know who he is, find out!

Just thought I'd throw this on the pile. Seems there is much info
already available, we just need to find the people who know where it
is.

:) Mitch