RE: [SI-LIST] : SI Society Chapter

From: ajmani@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 12:49:04 PST

I often attend the monthly meetings of the Santa Clara Valley EMC Society.
Occasionally, they cover SI topics in addition to the EMC related subjects.
However, it will be great to have an SI Society dedicated to high-speed
design issues in the Bay-Area.

Ray, thanks a lot for taking up this issue with the President, IEEE.

Regards, Ravinder
PCB Development and Design Department
IBM Corporation - Storage Systems Division
Email: ajmani@us.ibm.com
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
.... Mark Twain

Ray Anderson <Raymond.Anderson@eng.sun.com>@silab.eng.sun.com on 03/20/2000
12:13:05 PM

Please respond to si-list@silab.eng.sun.com