Re: [SI-LIST] : Catching the Corners: chain of synchronizingregisters

From: S. Weir ([email protected])
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 12:51:16 PST

D.C.

As usual, I think you are correct, I believe I mistakenly placed two right
parens after -k1, when they belong on the outside after Fstim. I will have
to dig-out old papers to confirm, but I agree it looks wrong that the MTBF
would be first order for any of the terms k2, Fclk, or Fstim.

Regards,

Steve.