Re: [SI-LIST] : Bad IBIS models! - Business thoughts

From: Adrian Shiner ([email protected])
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 11:45:58 PST

You choose your engineering tools and you live with the consequences. It is
naive to expect the supplier of components to follow your choice like a
slave. So long as they are meeting their business objectives (generating
cash and profits), no matter how big you are, you will need to be very
persuasive as an individual organisation to make an effective influence on
their actions. Such business concepts as partnering come to mind. Partnering
does not mean that in practice you get raped as some companies seem to think
is the objective of the exercise.

Food for thought for any NOKIA and SUN MICROSYSTEMS readers, do not assume
that everyone in FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRE, UK is pleased to see you when you
create light pollution from empty car parks....the European Union have an
interest in such anti ecology matters.

Until the backlash............

Adrian