RE: [SI-LIST] : Bad IBIS models!

From: Muranyi, Arpad ([email protected])
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 10:07:57 PST

I just want to comment on this, because in some cases such similar
typ., min., and max. IV curves are correct. There are buffers out
there which adjust themselves to a known quantity to eliminate most
of the process, voltage, temperature effects on the strength of the
buffers. The end result is a group of IV curves which are very close.
This adjustment circuit may even correct slew rate variations, leading
to very similar V-t curves also. So we can't jump to conclusions too
quickly seeing such IBIS models.

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation