RE: [SI-LIST] : A basic question

From: Peterson, James F (FL51) ([email protected])
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 05:51:24 PST

Can we change C without changing the dielectric constant? Let's say we
change the thickness between conductor and ground plane. We haven't changed
L (I don't think) and we haven't changed the dielectric material, but we
have changed C. So, did Pd change? If it did, then how did we do it without
changing the dielectric constant?