From: Stephen Nolan ([email protected])
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 14:36:07 PST
What, exactly would be the QC steps that you would like to see component vendors
ensure that their models pass, prior to release?
What I've gleaned so far:
- Validate to IBISCHK3 and document exceptions to warnings.
- Validate all curves with a visual graphing for discontinuity, or other
visually obvious errors.
- Validate that the VI curves pass through origin.
- Verify that a full pin map exists and is accurate against datasheet.
- Verify that all models exist.
- Validate accuracy of package parastics.
- Validate accuracy of dV/dt. Use 50 ohm load or datasheet load?
- Include and validate accuracy of C_comp, including min and max.
- Include 4 VT curves minimum. Use 50 ohm load or datasheet load?
- Include accurate Min, Typ, Max data, derived from a setup that has full
variation across PVT.
What else? Thanks.
-- Regards, Stephen M. Nolan
**** To unsubscribe from si-list or si-list-digest: send e-mail to [email protected] In the BODY of message put: UNSUBSCRIBE si-list or UNSUBSCRIBE si-list-digest, for more help, put HELP. si-list archives are accessible at http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu ****
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Thu Apr 20 2000 - 11:35:37 PDT