Re: [SI-LIST] : Software scope, VOM

From: Norbert Seitz ([email protected])
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 10:38:40 PST

Doug,

        Although the original message was posted a while ago, I just came across
this today and it triggered something in the back of my mind. [ triggered
--> software scope, .......... get it? :-) ]

        Try this link:

http://www.sstnet.com/SoftwareProducts/visscope/visualsc.htm

        In the download section they have some free software for called
VisualSCOPE. I haven't had a really close look at the software, or what
the hardware requirements are, but it won an award in 1995 so it might be
worth a look.

Norbert