Re: [SI-LIST] : ribbon cable models

From: Tadashi ARAI ([email protected])
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 01:16:39 PST

Dennis,

You can make the model with field solvers, such as Ansoft's Maxwell
2D/3D, Viewlogic XFX, etc.

If you don't have such expensive tools, you can calcurate simple
parallel pair of wires with Agilent's AppCAD.

Connector models will be provided by AMP or any other vendors.

While I am searching the models of far-side, that is HDD drive or CD-ROM
drive. Do you have any such models ?

Tadashi Arai//Platform Developing Dept.,Desktop Prd Div. Fujitsu Limited
[email protected] TEL:+81-42-370-7617 Inagi-shi, Tokyo, Japan
On Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:06:52 -0700
Mail from [email protected] described as below: