[SI-LIST] : job opportunity

From: Peterson, James F (FL51) ([email protected])
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 04:53:04 PST

There is a big need at Honeywell (Clearwater, Florida) for a couple of high
speed board designers. We are only looking for experienced engineers in this
area. One of the positions is on a program that I am working on, and would
also include some interesting DSP work. We are big users of Interconnectix
(if you're not familiar with this tool, don't worry, we'll train you). We do
a lot of ASIC and FPGA design work (VHDL), using mixed mode simulation
(gates and code).
If you are interested, send me an e-mail (please make sure you don't send it
to everybody on the SI reflector).

best regards,

Jim Peterson
[email protected]
Honeywell, Space Systems Division, M/S 934-5
13350 US 19 N., Clearwater, FL, 34624
727-539-2719