RE: [SI-LIST] : Adding inductors to ground?

From: Martin thompson ([email protected])
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 09:08:19 PST

Hi Lee,
        Can I ask for some science to back this sort of comment up, otherwise I
have to choose between one comment saying its good and another saying
its bad. I suppose I could use some metric like 'number of typos in
message' to decide :-)

Thanks,
        Martin

                Martin Thompson.

 TRW Automotive Advanced Product Development,
 Stratford Road, Tel: +44 (0)121-627-3569
 Solihull, Fax: +44 (0)121-627-3584
 B90 4GW. UK mailto:[email protected]