FW: [SI-LIST] : Training Suggestions Wanted

From: Michael O'Shaughnessy ([email protected])
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 11:43:48 PST

Have you looked in to taking the Viewlogic Signal Integrity Analysis w/
XTK
class? It's an excellent three day course. I have included a
description
of the class. Trilogic is the VAR for Viewlogic in New England. Please
call me if you need additional information.

This course is an introductory/intermediate level course for the
beginning
XTK(tm) user or someone who has not had exposure to the 6.0+ program
level
features. The course covers transmission line theory and XTK(tm)
algorithm
basics, general usage of the XNS program, interactive problem location
and
repair, creating XTK(tm) models from extracted data, and translating
data
from a PCB layout system. Advanced modeling issues, comparing simulation
results to measurements, and simulation of complete large systems
(backplanes, connectors etc.) is also covered. Each section of the
course is
associated with a hands-on lab to help reinforce the lecture lessons.

Thank you,
Mike O'Shaughnessy
TRILOGIC
978-658-3800 x163