Re: [SI-LIST] : Max Zo of Flat Flexible Cable

From: Scott McMorrow ([email protected])
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 14:51:09 PST

Peter,

I would probably rethink this interface and change from
single ended to differential signalling. You will fix a world
of sins and eliminate most of the necessity for shielding, which
I assume is due to EMI containment issues.

Some of the National LVDS serializer/deserializer chips
would work quite nice in your application, and possibly
reduce the number of cable conductors required, by
transmitting at a higher serial data rate.

regards,

scott

Scott McMorrow
Principal Engineer