RE: [SI-LIST] : Re: Opportunities

Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 16:05:44 PST

I don't know what you stirred up, but let me express my support of
opportunity postings. And I didn't see anything wrong with yours. I rather
enjoyed your comment about the "bounty".
Some of us find work using this method. It would seem that those who object
to this kind of posting spend lots more time objecting than doing the much
easier thing: Just hit the delete message button.
My $0.02

Aubrey Sparkman
Signal Integrity
(512) 723-3592