RE: [SI-LIST] : Bulk Capacitance

From: Chang, Martin M ([email protected])
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 11:42:18 PST

Jose,

I'd recommend reading the Pentium(R) III Xeon(TM) Processor Power
Distribution Guidelines available on our developer.com website. URL is:

http://developer.intel.com/design/pentiumiii/xeon/applnots/245095.htm

It's a power design app note that's written for systems using the Intel(R)
Xeon(TM) processor family. There are some notes on capacitor ESR you will
probably want to consider in your transient response calculations.

Good Luck,

Martin Chang
Tech Marketing Engr.
Performance Microprocessor Div.