Re: [SI-LIST] : Searching XTK utils.

From: Brad Griffin ([email protected])
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 00:43:25 PST

Hi Tadashi-san,

In support and in addition to Richard's comments, I'd like
to give credit where it is due. The Excel macro file,
scratchpadimport.xls was primarily developed at Intel
as a means to better view and interpret XTK data. By
sweeping parameters like man/max driver, xline length,
impedance, etc., large amounts of data were being
captured and displayed in Excel.

Viewlogic enhanced the graphic topology editor, Scratchpad
(previously part of ISIS PreVUE, currently part of ePlanner),
making it compatible with the spreadsheet macros that provide
3D surface plots as well as standard spreadsheet sort and
filter operations.

As Richard suggests, your local AE should be able to get
you up and running with these utilities.

Brad Griffin
Engineering Project Manager
Viewlogic Systems, Inc