Re: [SI-LIST] : Searching XTK utils.

From: Richard Kuo (
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 17:13:26 PST

Tadashi ARAI wrote:

> Dear SI Gurus, and (especially) XTK experts,
> I am a user of XTK.
> I have plan to make some scripts helping to let XTK more useful.
> But it is wrong effort if they already exist. So I am searching any
> "Cakewalk" tools related to XTK.
> If you have such tools or any information, please provide them if you
> can.
> (1) Script(s), converting XTK outputs to CSV or Excel importable format.
> (2) Excel macro, visualizing XTK analysis results to easy-to-understand
> graph style.

There is a small executable in Viewlogic ISIS prevure called "sweepgen" which
can convert the general report file, the gen file, into a Excel friendly text file.

Also, a macro "scratchpadimport.xls" managing the text file imported into

You may contact your Viewlogic AE for these utilities.

Hope that help.

Richard Kuo
Maojet Tech. Taipei, Taiwan