Re: [SI-LIST] : Stack up

From: sweir ([email protected])
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 17:09:13 PST

Iulian,

If you need Sig5 for LVDS, get the PECL clocks out of Sig6. Also, do you
have a substantial number or single-ended signals? If so, you need to take
proper care to avoid crosstalk between those and the LVDS signals as well.

Will the PECL clocks fit on signal bottom? If so, then I suggest the
following as a symmetric stack-up that will reduce your crosstalk problems
between the PECL clocks and LVDS:

Signal top
1.8
Gnd