[SI-LIST] : measuring radiation

From: yaserh ([email protected])
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 07:29:12 PST

Dear Sir :

I have two problems :

1- I need to know a simple method to measure the radiation from my switched mode power supply using the scope. If you can help me by telling me for a technical document for this issue.

2- When i make a measurements by the scope on my circuit some times i discover that the signal rise times or fall times is not as i expect and i may see a noise on the supply that makes supply drop for 1 v and i have in my circuit a power faile detection if the supply falls for 0.5 v and no reset ocuurs. Can any one help me to know the better measurment using scope and any technical documents available on the web.

With my best regards
Yasser El-haddad