RE: [SI-LIST] : bandwidth saving question

From: Clewell, Craig W ([email protected])
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 05:33:19 PST

Try this....

Choose Tool and then Out of Office Assistant from the main menu. Once the
new window opens choose Add Rule.

When the next window opens put the address of the e-mail list you don't want
to respond to in the "From" field. Then choose some sort of action like
Move to a folder (create a folder for mail from this list while your gone).
You can also choose one of the other options under the "perform action"
section.

Craig