[SI-LIST] : Anyone on SI-list receiving UCE type spam?

From: Peters, Stephen ([email protected])
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 17:28:25 PST

Hello All:

   Today I received a couple of unsolicited commercial e-mails (UCE). I
can't tell the origin (haven't
been able to figure out how to get Outlook to display the Usenet headers)
and the spamers
are cleaver enough to address me via Bcc so I can't see the other
recipients, but I suspect
that they harvested my name from either the SI-list or the ibis reflector.
I'm wondering if anyone
who subscribes to si-list but NOT to one of the ibis reflector addresses has
received junk mail
entitled "Your Choice" or a piece from [email protected] entitled "Making
Lots of Money (Quickly)".
Just checking...

  Thanks and regards,
  Stephen Peters