[SI-LIST] : Re:Training Suggestions Wanted

From: Mackillop, William J. ([email protected])
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 11:46:57 PST

        Lawrence wrote:

> Since I'm spending a large part of my time actually using the
tools, I
> will need to take advantage of available seminars. However,
although I
> have been successful in finding seminars for the general SI
concepts
> (like Howard Johnson's), I haven't found any that cover some of
the
> modeling issues. Has anyone seen a seminar on something like "I/O
> buffer modeling with SPICE and IBIS"?

Dr. Eric Bogatin of BOGATIN Enterprises www.BogatinEnterprises.com
<http://www.BogatinEnterprises.com> does a variety of seminars on signal
integrity issues including SPICE modeling; controlled impedance; principles
of SI, etc...

Bill
William J MacKillop
Viasystems
ph. 804.226.5367
Fax 804.226.5511
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>